Located on Cleveland's far west side and draped over a gently sloping hill, near Kamm's Corner, this beautiful cemetery represents one of the city's earliest burial grounds, final resting place for many of the ealiest settlers of the area, including (reputedly) some Indians. The old section, an acre or two in size, dates to 1813, but the much larger section extends to the east and is still in use today. One of Cleveland's essential graveyards. http://www.rootsweb.ancest‚Äčry.com/~ohclecem/algerceme‚Äčtery.html